Teachers are invited to use the Great Yorkshire Showground, FREE of charge, for children to learn outside the classroom.
- Looking for a safe space in which to teach outside the classroom?
- Looking for a safe pond with dipping platforms and pond equipment?
- Looking for suitable woodland for Key Stage Two?
- Looking for a classroom area?
- Looking for help with activities to do?
- Looking for a small orienteering course?
Qualified tutors have devised the following Activity Sheets for our site (click to download the Activity Sheet that you require):
- Generic Risk Assessment of the Showground
- Grassy space
- Parking space
All this is FREE of charge, just email Kate Kirby or call 01423 546283 with a few alternative dates to book your place.