Unique perspectives from across Yorkshire are being shared in a video series created by the Women In Farming Network.
Talking Heads brings fascinating insights from a collection of rural voices together in a rolling series of episodes.
Intended to inspire viewers about their own professional and personal journeys with useful advice shared along the way, rural businesswomen present these short clips on-location in a refreshingly honest format.
Watch our latest episode with Jennie Palmer of Breckenholme Trading Company, here:
Catch up with previous episodes below, featuring:
And there’s more:
- Tracey Baty of three60 marketing and pr
- Emma Mosey of Minskip Farm Shop and Yolk Farm
- Kate Moore, pig farmer and Nuffield Farming Scholar
- Jill Smith of Binnington Blooms
- Emma Woods MBE of Duncombe Sawmill
- Kate Balchin of Wold Top Brewery
- Faith Douglas of Thorp Perrow Arboretum
- And, Susan Briggs of The Tourism Network
The WIF network is supported by YAS and the Yorkshire Rural Support Network. The Network brought forward its plans to launch a membership-only Facebook group in April 2020 to better connect rural women as the coronavirus pandemic disrupted social contact.
The group offers a communal space for rural women with backgrounds in farming, food and the countryside to share advice, offer support and build friendships.
New members are welcome, visit the page for details and when completing the ‘request to join’ form please answer the questions in full and agree to the group’s rules.
To join the Women In Farming Network’s mailing list, visit the WIF homepage.