Women in Farming
The Women in Farming network was created following requests from women living and working on farms and related industries. They recognised the value of connecting with people in similar situations, using the opportunity to learn from each other.
Since forming in 2013, the Network has grown from strength to strength, providing opportunities for women to learn from each other, build contacts and offer support to their fellow members. Many of the issues affecting women in farming/rural life, and business are shared by others. The Network has the spirit of collaboration at its heart, encouraging positive outcomes. Every year, we get together for an Autumn Gathering. This video footage offers a flavour of our 2021 event.
Join the Network for free below and stay connected with fellow members via our private Facebook community.
What we do
The group supports women in farming in a variety of ways:
- An opportunity to build contacts and lasting friendships.
- Identify relevant inspirational speakers to bring positivity and ingenuity to our Annual Gathering.
- Meet four to five times a year with a range of breakfast, lunch and evening meetings, timed and loaded with content to appeal particularly to women.
- Constantly adapting and moving forward by supporting valuable training and information to progress and diversify in the industry.
- Keeps members connected day to day via a private Facebook community.
Join Women in Farming
The network is free to join and all are welcome
Receive the latest information about upcoming events, training opportunities and support by signing up to our newsletter.