Roadshows to offer clear advice and information on the agricultural transition are to be held by the CLA.
Open to everyone, not just CLA members, the roadshows will take place over two days, 9-10 March 2022.
Advice will be geared towards those with medium to smaller sized farms at a time of great change in agricultural, environmental and climate policies.
Each event will offer:
- An overview of the changes in farming policy
- Discussions on the challenges and new opportunities
- Chances to talk to specialists on different options for your business
The CLA said the sessions will go further than simply sharing the latest information from Defra, and will allow more tailored discussions with experts to help farmers to think about what the changes means for their business and how to best prepare for the future.
The roadshows will take place as follows. Click on the relevant venue-link to register.
9 March (Yorkshire and the North East)
- Pontefract Racecourse 8am-10.30am (breakfast provided)
- Middleton Tyas Village Hall 12pm-2.30pm (lunch provided)
- Morpeth Golf Club 6.30pm – 9pm (food provided)
10 March (Cumbria and Lancashire)
- Premier Inn Carlisle M6 J44 8am-10.30am (breakfast provided)
- Westmorland Showground 12pm-2.30pm (lunch provided)
- Myerscough College 4pm-6.30pm (light refreshments provided)
Please note, this event may move to an online webinar, depending on the Government’s COVID guidance.
CLA members with any enquiries can contact CLA North by calling Olivia Skeoch on 01748 90 7070.