Supporting Early adoption of Agri-Tech Innovations
Date: 25th June 2019
Timings: 9:30am – 5:15pm
Venue: University of Sheffield (INOX), S3 7RL
The Knowledge transfer network would like to invite farmers and growers to their dedicated event. To help engagement between agri-tech companies and agri-business on the ground.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Contribute to developing early adoption technologies for the agricultural industry
- Participate in hands-on research
- Hear reports on pilot studies of six innovative SMEs highlighting how the innovation process can benefit from farmer/grower engagement, and how this can help SMEs to develop their innovation
- Learn about projects and funding, involving farmers/growers driving the initiative. Such as Small Robot Company and Crop Health North
- Help map out the current landscape and raise the profile of existing farmer networks
Who should attend?
- Farmers and growers
To register for the event please click HERE
To find out more about farming events please take a look at our calendar